Friday 12 July 2013

New Pens, new style?

I originally ordered these pens ages ago, and they never arrived, and when looking around for new pens to try I suddenly remembered I hadn't received them. Luckily the Ebay Seller QuickDraw Stationary were very good and got a set out to me right away.


It is a Uniball Technical Pen Set 005, 01, 03, 05 & 08 they are different they feel dryer stiffer than the current favorite the Rotring Tikky but they are lovely. No smudges when erasing the pencil work and the 005 is so much better than other 005 which I often fear are just going cut through the paper.


All the line work in these picture are done with the Uniball pens except for the outlines and shadow which I just used a cheap Berol Broad. The quality of the pens allowed me to try something different using different widths and spaces for shading.


Overall a very nice addition to the ever expanding pen collection, Thanks QuickDraw Stationary for getting them out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment